Law Offices of David A. Tilem

Put your financial crisis behind you.

November 2015 Archives

How do I file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy?

When you need to declare bankruptcy, there are a few ways you can go. One of the types that is intended to help you reorganize your business debt is Chapter 11 bankruptcy. If you have heavy debt and just cannot seem to catch up, this may be the time to call in an attorney who can guide you through the details of declaring bankruptcy.

What is personal bankruptcy?

If you have overwhelming debt, you may face difficulties paying your bills and may have a lien put on any property that you own. Personal bankruptcy is the answer that will bring a sense of relief to you at a time like this. There are a few different ways for you to file bankruptcy and they vary depending on your financial status.